Sundays at Mother of Good Counsel
We invite you to join us on Sunday, one of the most sacred days of the week. We strive to foster and enhance the values of gracious hospitality, thought provoking homilies, and enriching Liturgical music.
Sundays 11:30 am
Click here to see who will be presiding each weekend.
Since the early days of the Church, the Eucharistic bread has been reserved in order that the faithful who are sick and those who were unable to be present for the celebration of the Eucharist might be able to share in the fruit of the Eucharistic meal.
Since the Second Vatican Council, we have been given a rite for “Communion Outside Mass” which does not specify “sickness” or “inability to attend Mass”, but includes the needs of the faithful when there is not, or cannot be, a celebration of Mass.
THE HOSTS THAT WE WILL USE WERE CONSECRATED AT MASS. IN THIS
COMMUNION SERVICE WE WILL LISTEN TO THE WORD OF GOD, AND SHARE
THIS EUCHARISTIC BREAD AS FOOD FOR OUR FAITH JOURNEY. WE PARTAKE OF THE BREAD OF LIFE, SO THAT AS GOD’S HOLY PEOPLe
Monday 9:00 am
Wednesday 7:00 pm
- Reconciliation after Mass or upon request.
- Rosary 6:45 pm Wednesday evenings.
- Adult Faith Formation – 3rd Wednesday of the month following Communion Service. click here to learn more.
- Prayer Requests ~ If you wish to submit a prayer request you can fill out our prayer intention form click here for submit a request, or call 606.436.2533
- Bulletins ~ Copies of past bulletins can be found here.